Here are some pictures of Cael enjoying his time with Jess today. Thanks again for your help Jess!
Friday, September 14, 2007
Health update
Today has been a pretty good day. I feel a million times better! My house is now spotless because I have the energy once again to clean. It's amazing how I take for granted things like energy and having a clean house. I felt completely reguvenated today and I'm just so thankful to the Lord for giving me my health back. A few sniffles and a little cough, but otherwise I feel pretty good. Cael has a very slight fever and has been a little extra fussy today. But at least I feel well enough to take care of him and give him extra comfort. Gus came home pretty worn down. But I finally have the best medicine ever-Wellness Formula. I highly recommend these "vitamins". They are very popular and do wonders for us every time that we get sick. Thanks so much Jess for going and getting these for me! A trip outside is just a little much for me today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just realized you maintain 2 blogs! You're a busy bee! I hate being sick too! All my cleaning grand plans go out the window, things pile up...glad you're better. Good luck with the disinfecting!
ReplyDelete