Well, unfortunately, it is official. Both Gus and Cael are now sick. The dreaded disease has now spread. I feel so bad for the men in my life! Cael was up a few times last night sniffling and miserable. This morning he had a fever too and has been a lot more fussy. Gus has a lot of my symptoms but still has to get up early to go to school and work. So I'm off to the vitamin store to buy these awesome pills for my hubby to feel better.
I am so sorry the guys are sick - hope Cael is better soon, and Gus too! Hope I don't get sick, but if I do, it was worth being with you guys. Hope you are feeling a little better Melissa - take care of yourself. Lov to all, Grandma
ReplyDeleteYour poor family! It's so hard to be sick. If you don't feel well tomorrow, don't feel bad if you can't come to lunch. It's better that you stay home and rest. Hope you feel better!
ReplyDelete