Last week Gus & I were able to go onto a date because Mike & Jennie babysat for us. Thanks guys for this treat! Here are some pictures Jennie took of the night...
Very interesting indeed! Melissa, I do love Cael and I did play with him, as well as change his diaper, make all the food Mike's feeding him, put his pajamas on, sing to him, rub him down with lotion and rock him when he was fussy. Somehow though, none of that was caught on film... ;)
It looks like Uncle Mike fed him the entire evening :).
ReplyDeleteHaha, I had no idea Mike joined her to babysit.
ReplyDeleteVery interesting indeed! Melissa, I do love Cael and I did play with him, as well as change his diaper, make all the food Mike's feeding him, put his pajamas on, sing to him, rub him down with lotion and rock him when he was fussy. Somehow though, none of that was caught on film... ;)
ReplyDeletewell mike...i didn't take the pictures ;) you may blame your wife for not properly documenting the evening :)
ReplyDeleteThat was me-Jennie...I just used Mike's user name by accident. :)
ReplyDeletehahaha sorry jennie! thanks for your work that night too :)
ReplyDelete