So for Cael's 1st Halloween we had these great plans to dress him up super cute as a pea in a pod. The cutest costume ever was purchased. And a great time was looked forward to by all...
But then Gus suggested trying on this oh so cute costume to verify that it did indeed fit before the big day arrives.
So I followed my husband's wise advice and tried on this wonderful piece of apparel.
Only to discover that it fit Cael...not so much. Like a tourniquet. And he was not happy. At all.
So back will this o so cute costume go. Hopefully there will still be more cute costumes left.
Cael's anger serves as a metaphor for veggie hating kids everywhere...
ReplyDeleteI couldn't stop laughing at these pictures! Poor Cael. He'll like his costume someday :).
ReplyDeletethat is hilarious but pitiful too :) I think I'll try Georgie's costume on and make sure it fits! :)
ReplyDeleteThat killed me! I laughed so hard...I hope you buy him a larger size because that is just so cute!
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny! Samuel acted exactly the same way when I put a bee costume on him. Of course I woke him up to put the costume on, so go figure that he was extremely mad. But it made for an adorable picture because he looked like an angry bee! (And on a side note, I'm actually updating my blog now so please read it so that I don't feel like I'm writing to myself).
ReplyDelete