Friday, October 5, 2007
Bath time
During Cael's bath time today, he did something that made me laugh. I usually put him on his back in the big bath tub in about 2 inches of water and let him splash around and play. He normally lasts about 15 minutes, kicking and going crazy in the water. It's a great way for him to burn off energy. Then when he lets me know that he's done, I take a wash cloth and scrub him down. Well today, when I picked up the wash cloth and bent down to begin the cleaning, he stretched himself out, put his arms under his head, and gave me this huge smile. As if to say, "Ok, you can begin now." It really seemed to me that he knew what I was going to do and was excited about it. It cracked me up and also reminded me of how much smarter he is than I realize.
Labels:
cael
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
please post pictures of CAEL.
ReplyDeleteHe sounds so adorable!
ReplyDeleteBath time is great - and heaps of fun when they can sit up and splash at you too!
ReplyDeleteRe rolling in bed - Our Miss 8 Months is a tummy sleeper - and we are currently having problems with her waking up as she commando crawls into the sides of the crib and bangs her head!