On Sunday we celebrated Lucas' birthday. Though I don't have any pictures of the birthday boy, I have just a few pictures of the evening. A highlight for Cael was "meeting" his cousin who is only about 3 months older than him.
Hey! I was going to tell you that I finally got our website to work. I clicked onto our names from your blog and noticed that it went to the old one. Go to web.mac.com/jcoopersmith for the new one.
The pics of Cael are so cute..he is growing so fast!!
Heidi has the same Barney! She can't get enough of that creature. He's on our tv all the time.
ReplyDeleteI love the pics where Cael has his fingers in his mouth. That pretty much is how Georgie is all the time now :)
ReplyDeleteCael is almost as big as Marcus. How fun to have a cousin so close in age!
ReplyDeleteHey! I was going to tell you that I finally got our website to work. I clicked onto our names from your blog and noticed that it went to the old one. Go to web.mac.com/jcoopersmith for the new one.
ReplyDeleteThe pics of Cael are so cute..he is growing so fast!!
Hope you're having a great day!