Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Happy 7 years!!

7 years ago today Gus and I started "Getting to Know Each Other for the Purpose of Marriage!" 7 years ago I began a relationship with a man that I respect more than any other person. 7 years ago God blessed me with my perfect mate, the man of my dreams.  I can't believe it's been 7 years already! But like they say, time flies when you're having fun!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - I was there! :) It was the night before my birthday (which tomorrow is... chuckle) and I was visiting L.A. I have a picture in one of my scrapbooks where you guys had started 'dating' that night - at City Walk, right? I can't believe that was so long ago... but on the other hand it can feel like even longer. Congrats and praise God! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7 years already??
    Praise GOD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kendall, you were there! I totally forgot about everyone else being there at Citiwalk :) But yep, that was the night! After everyone left Gus & I had our "talk". Wow, it's amazing to think how much our lives have changed since then. And yes, it feels almost like a lifetime ago. Happy early birthday too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha! I can't believe that was seven years ago. I've been down here for that long??? Ah, memories...I remember the fall retreat and our conversation. So much has changed since then. Praise God that Gus came around to his senses! Congrats on seven years--here's to the next 70 :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that photo! Thanks for the nice email you sent me. You have been so encouraging.

    ReplyDelete