Monday, October 1, 2007

I'm so tired...

Probably because I was up twice last night-once at 1 a.m. and again at 4 a.m. I heard Cael crying through the monitor. Not his normal "I've woken up, come and get me" cry, but a higher pitched "Something's wrong" cry. So I stumbled out of bed. Trudged down the hallway. And there that cute little bundle of joy is, on his back. So I flip him over. Trudge back down the hallway, and go back to sleep. Well I'm glad to know that developmentally speaking, Cael is right on track-4 months is when babies normally begin flipping themselves over . But I am tired! I hope he learns to flip himself from his back onto his stomach sometime soon!

1 comment:

  1. Does he normally sleep on his tummy all the time? I've noticed in some of the pictures... but wasn't sure what his pattern is.

    ReplyDelete