Friday, October 19, 2007

He sitteth

Cael's newest skill is sitting! This is something he has been wanting to do for a while. He always strains and tries to sit up further when he's been in the stroller or high chair. So I sat him up on Monday for the first time. He tottered and held. For a few seconds. Then keeled over. Pretty funny to watch! All week he has been perfecting the art of sitting. Each day sitting a bit more upright. Using his arms for stability. It's been really cool to watch him develop this skill. Here are some pictures from the week...

4 comments:

  1. hehe... he looks so confused looking at himself in the mirror. "Wait. If I'm here... then who is that over there?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. He'll be crawling before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sitting up is a great milestone! When my baby started sitting up I would plop her down in her brother's room; she would happily watch him play for ten minutes or so and I could get a few things done! PS I tagged you for a meme at http://sahmmysays.blogspot.com/2007/10/goyb-challenge-made-you-look.html

    ReplyDelete