Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Blue Chair Pictures

On Sunday I took Cael's 6 month picture in the blue chair. Here is a slideshow of all the blue chair pictures, starting from the first one until Sunday's. It definitely shows Cael's progression of development, looks, and smile. Enjoy...(especially you, Grandma!)

3 comments:

  1. Wow! It's amazing how fast they change. What a cutie! What a great idea to take pictures like that. I wish I had thought of that for my two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh...I forgot how skinny his little legs were for a while! It was so cute! I love him soooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of my favorite pictures of the most adorable grandson around. He is sure growing, and he looks happy and content - that is because God has given Cael two of the best parents around - Cael is truly blessed to have a mom and dad who love not only each other, but Cael, but most importantly our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

    ReplyDelete