Thursday, December 13, 2007

Changes

Cael is now such a big boy! It seems just as I have his schedule mastered, he outgrows it and I am back to square one, trying to figure him out again. This past week I felt like Cael wasn't even on a schedule anymore, since he'd outgrown his old schedule of up for 2 hours, down for 2 hours, bottle then solids upon waking. He stopped eating solids and was taking cat-naps. So I ran to the aid of two of my friends who have multiple children of their own and have been such a blessing to me ever since Cael was born with lots of tips and help. A new schedule for Cael has emerged which is working for him, which makes me happy now too! Eating has once again become a breeze and he is also sleeping soo much better. So here is Cael's new schedule...

7 am Cael wakes. He eats cereal with fruit
9 am Cael gets 6 oz bottle then takes 2 hour nap

12ish Cael eats lunch. Cereal, veggies, some sort of protein
2 pm Cael gets 6 oz bottle then takes 2 hour nap

6ish Cael eats dinner. Cereal, veggies, protein, yogurt with fruit
730ish Cael gets 6 oz bottle then goes down for the night

This new schedule has been such a blessing! Cael is now on 3 meals a day with his feedings right before his sleep times. This means that he is hungry at meal time and will eat his solids with a vengenance. It also encourages/allows him to sleep longer, since he eats just before going down.

We went to Disneyland yesterday. Soo fun! I shall post pictures when I get them, hopefully soon!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your Disneyland pictures. Was that Cael's first trip?

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually yes it was his 1st trip!

    ReplyDelete