Friday, December 14, 2007

My birthday

Yes, today is my birthday. I'm celebrating my 25th birthday (a few times over that is...)
Last night Gus told me we were going on a date. We drove to a Mexican Restaurant, which he pretended to get lost to, and we walked in on a surprise party for...me. I was pretty surprised and apparently rolled my eyes when I saw everyone. He he I tend to do that when I'm not expecting something but it was soo fun to see everyone.
It's weird to be a year older. I don't really feel any different. I don't really look any different (at least I hope not!) I can't believe another year has flown by. But it has. And it is a reminder for me to be thankful to the Lord for giving me one more year of life.
Here are some pictures from last night...

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Melissa! I pray the Lord teaches you throughout this year and uses you in great ways for Him!
    Wynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE LA FOGATA! I think that's where you were. If so, they chose an awesome place! I am so happy you had a fantastic birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa!

    I didn't know you just had your birthday!! Guess that's another reason to keep up with blogging... It looks like you had a great time. I'm so thankful we're getting to know each other better. :)

    ReplyDelete