Monday, December 17, 2007

Mr. & Mrs. Darius Fong

These were the words Gus pronounced yesterday when he introduced Audra and Darius to the congregation after he married them. Yes, my husband is a parson :) This has been a very busy and full weekend. One of my closest friends, Audra, was married to Darius yesterday. Gus had the privilege of marrying them and I was her bridal attendant. It was a beautiful wedding and Audra looked stunningly beautiful; probably one of the prettiest brides I've ever seen. Maybe it was because she was totally glowing. It was such a privilege to be a part of the day. Here are some pictures from this event...
(Victoria, I took one picture JUST for you...)

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could have been there! Thanks for the pic of my dear husband. He filled me in on the whole evening, and I saw the pictures he took, so I feel like I didn't miss out completely.

    ReplyDelete