This will be my last post for a few days. I cannot believe that next Tuesday is Christmas. Already. Where did December go?
Most of my shopping is finished and presents have begun to appear wrapped under the tree.
We will have a busy Christmas season this year with many special and exciting times... Christmas eve we are having some friends over for a special dinner.
Christmas morning will be at our house as a family with our tree.
We will have lunch with Gus' parents and dinner with mine.
We're excited for our first Christmas with Cael. There are many memories we're looking forward to making and traditions we're looking forward to starting. All of these, however, will hopefully point towards the reason for the season, the birth of our Lord and Savior who came as a little baby to die as our Savior for our sins. May each and every one of you have a wonderful Christmas, celebrating our Savior.
Merry Christmas from the Pidal household!
Ahhh, I love his outfit! He always looks so clean and put together. I'm sad we're missing out on spending Christmas eve with you guys, but I hope you have fun!
ReplyDelete