Both grandparents got some amazing gifts this year...or so I thought...
Back in July I begun taking pictures of Cael and the grandparents with Cael. Every time I saw them, I would take their picture with Cael. And never put it on the blog. Sneaky me. See, I bought them both photo albums also around July and little by little begun filling the albums with these pictures. I didn't want them to know what I was doing so I didn't post most of the pictures I took.
It was quite exciting for Gus & I to present our parents with beautiful albums filled with almost 200 pictures of them and Cael taken over the past 7 months. Needless to say they were pretty well received. And my fears about them being sick of too many pictures of Cael were definitely unfounded. They loved their albums! I'm already thinking of ideas for next Christmas that will top this present; I've definitely set the bar for presents pretty high. Just great considering this is only Cael's first Christmas :)
Both families revealed how they thought it was funny and interesting that I was taking so many pictures of them and not putting them on the blog. So here are two slideshows, one for each family, of all the pictures that went into their album, that didn't make it into the blog.
for the Pidals
for the Lawlers
Merry Christmas!
the pics are loaded funny - off to one side
ReplyDeletethese pics and the albums are wonderful. Sat down last night and ooohhhhed and aahhhhed and laughed and really enjoyed my grandson's pictures - he is by far the cutest around - one of the best Christmas presents I have ever gotten - and something I will enjoy for years to come - or at least till next year - when I get another crop - keep those pics coming!
grandma
Thank you Melissa for the wonderful Christmas present. We love it!!!!
ReplyDeleteWe enjoy seeing the pictures on the album!!!
Thanks again.
The proud abuela Mimi
Hey! What a wonderful idea!
ReplyDelete