Today Cael is 8 months old! I can't believe how quickly time flies!
Here are his blue chair pictures of this month...
This first picture typifies his attitude lately...tears of frustration.
Once he stopped crying, it was all I could do to keep him on the chair; he is ready to explore, even if that means falling off!

He is scooting around like crazy now. I don't need to motivate him to go anywhere now...I think he's realized he can get to where he wants to go. And he has this knack of going straight to the things he can't touch. He has been hearing the word no a lot lately!
Here is a video of him crawling. He also has this swimming motion which I was finally able to capture on video...
I can't believe it's been 8 months already! In May it'll have been a year, can you believe how much he'll have grown by then? Can you believe how much he's already grow? But it's awfully amazing how we haven't gotten a year older, isn't it? =]
ReplyDeleteThose are the best blue chair pictures yet. I loved them!
ReplyDeleteThis is horrible, but I can't help laughing at Samantha when she starts crying out of frustration like Cael in the first picture. It's so sad that it's funny.
ReplyDeleteSamantha does that swimming thing too, but she is far from crawling.
I love Cael's face in that last picture. He's getting cuter everyday!
Hey, Melissa--I just found your blog. Your son is SO cute!
ReplyDeletei can't believe he's crawling! has your life changed alot as a mom yet? noah's still very slow at scooting, so he's not into things yet :)
ReplyDelete