So Cael has been crawling like crazy. It's more of a pulling himself with his arms then his legs will follow type of thing. But he's getting pretty good at it. And fast too!
I was wondering how soon it would take him to crawl so far that he would actually leave the room. Well this morning I was on the phone. It was kind of quiet when I got off. I looked in the spot where he was, over by the couch. No Cael. He wasn't under the couch or behind any furniture. Umm part of me panicked. I began to search the house and he had crawled into his bedroom! Wow!
Kim asked me if my parenting has changed, now that he is mobile, and I would say that it's become even harder. I have to be always watching him. And consistent with saying no then following it up with the appropriate correction. Every time. I don't want to be lazy or inconsistent with doing the right thing for Cael.
Here are some pictures of him today after he got up from his nap. He looks like a little man in his jeans and t-shirt!
Look at those kissable cheeks. He's such a fine young man. Guess it's time to start closing doors in your apartment!
ReplyDeleteawwww... he's getting soo big! Are you busy on Thursday? Maybe I could come over and hang out?
ReplyDeleteLove and kisses,
Katie
Awww- he looks so cute, but behind that sweet smile lies the heart of a true adventurer! Life will never be the same again in a good way. Miss seeing you guys, so will have to get together soon.
ReplyDeleteHugs and kisses to the little man,
nana