Well things are finally returning to normal in our household. Bags have been unpacked, I've done almost 10 loads of laundry today, the house is pretty much cleaned, so life feels normal again. Cael is feeling a lot better but I still feel the rocking motion of a ship. I've read that this can stay for up to a week. Bummer!
So I took over 300 pictures. I think I'll divide them up by the days we were on the cruise and post a slideshow for each day. Today's slideshow is New Year's Eve, the first day of the cruise. We arrived at the docks in San Pedro around noon. After checking in our bags we went onboard, which was quite exciting! Lunch was at the buffet, which we would eat all of our meals at except dinner. We ate lunch then went to our staterooms. Ours was teeny and felt super small due to Cael's crib in it. But we had a porthole which was pretty cool! Dinner was in the dining room, and it was formal night. Everyone got dressed up, even Cael, complete with bowtie and suit. After dinner we wandered around the ship until 11:30, when everyone gathered in the centrum, or main part of the ship, for the New Years countdown. There was a canopy of balloons which they released at the stroke of midnight. It was quite exciting!!
You looked so beautiful that night!! I can't wait to see more pictures. It looks like it was so much fun...somehow the four of us (with Cael) have to take a cruise one of these days. We'd have such a blast! -Jennie
ReplyDeleteYou look so nice in the photos!
ReplyDelete