Yes, life has returned with a bang! Cael is sick. The kind where things come with force out of both ends of the body. Pedialyte has been our friend these past few hours! Cael has just finished his 3rd bath of the day and his umpteenth diaper. I still feel like I'm on a rocking ship and haven't quite unpacked yet. My poor hubby has to endure one sick baby and one tired wife. We'll soon be back to normal and if you remember to, you can lift us up in your prayers, for healing and endurance (for me!)
Ick...I feel bad for Cael. Poor thing! However, I'm glad that God's good providence determined that the four of us shouldn't hang out last night! ;)
ReplyDeleteI'll be praying for you. Hopefully Cael is feeling better. My boys have been sick too, but are on the mend. Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteCael and his little bowtie is killing me.
ReplyDelete