Yesterday Cael said the very word every father wants to hear..."dada." He said it again today a few times, right when Gus picked him up or when he was leaning towards Gus to be picked up. We have such a sweet son!
this song is on the at&t commercial? had no idea because i hardly ever watch commercials anymore; hooray for that! i just heard this song and thought it was so cute!
Yeah, it's in an AT&T mobility commercial where this dad is always on business trips, but he keeps in touch with his wife and daughter via his cell phone (sending them pictures and such). Cute commercial, cute girl in the commercial, and cute song :).
I usually don't comment on this blog, but I am a witness to Cael's words.
ReplyDeleteHe said, "dada."
You don't like your wife's blog?
ReplyDeleteThat's funny that you have "Sweet Pea" on your page. Everytime I see that AT&T commercial with it, I think of our little girl and sing it to her.
this song is on the at&t commercial? had no idea because i hardly ever watch commercials anymore; hooray for that! i just heard this song and thought it was so cute!
ReplyDeleteYeah, it's in an AT&T mobility commercial where this dad is always on business trips, but he keeps in touch with his wife and daughter via his cell phone (sending them pictures and such). Cute commercial, cute girl in the commercial, and cute song :).
ReplyDelete