When I was pregnant with Cael, one of the only things I could stomach was bean & cheese burritos from Taco Bell. It was a constant craving right during the time my pregnancy books told me that what I was eating would directly affect the baby's taste buds.
Cael now loves burritos and I wonder if it's because of my Taco Bell influence :) Here are some pictures of him quite messy from one of his many burrito meals.
Oh my what a cutie. The very bottom picture reminds of a picture of you - check out your pics for Halloween and you have just finished eating candy - the two of you have the same identical look!
ReplyDeleteWhen did you start deviating from giving Cael the typical first foods? I feed all the typical first foods (i.e. apples, bananas, oatmeal,peas, green beans, etc.) but am cautious to give him something more advanced. But then I see other moms doing it and think, "Well, there child is doing fine with it so maybe I'm just worrying too much!"
ReplyDeletewow, jesse has the exact same bib, but he would not touch beans with a ten foot pole. i'm bummed that my kids do not like mexican food. :( what's wrong with them?? maybe i just need to cook ONLY mexican food for a couple of weeks and they will HAVE to eat it or starve. aha...
ReplyDelete