Wow am I tired! So Cael was up from 3:00-3:30 last night. And then of course I couldn't fall asleep. I did eventually but I was up until at least 4. And then Cael, handsome little devil that he is, didn't have the courtesy of sleeping past his usual 7:30 wake time. So I am one tired momma today! But now I know. No more 3 hour naps in the afternoon!!
Sounds like my night, except it wasn't the baby keeping me awake. It was my cold.
ReplyDeleteMaybe he was up because he is sick - he sure sounded congested yesterday while he was sleeping on my shoulder - the cute little guy! Welcome to motherhood - absolutely the best job on the planet and certainly the most demanding - but worth every sleepless night. Just watch Cael sleep - blessed innocence - so sweet!
ReplyDeleteGrandma
I know it's rediculous to compare a dog to a baby, but I can totally relate to you. This morning Corky decided he needed to go potty at 4:30 (not as bad as 3am, but we got home from Bible study at 11pm last night which means I went to bed at midnight). He sat next to my bed grunting until I stirred. After we were done I went back to bed, and like you I couldn't fall back to sleep. I just laid there while my mind swam with a "To Do" list until Mike woke up, then I laid there some more while he got ready for work. All I wanted to do was fall back to sleep, but I knew I had to get up and make him lunch. My poor eyes felt like lead. So, I'm quite ready for bed, to say the least.
ReplyDelete