That grin is going to get you in trouble one day, but for now, it just melts your heart doesn't it? I had fun yesterday and I hope you're feeling better. Just let me know if you need me to come over again... Love ya, Katie
Hi, Melissa! Yes, I remember you! Weren't we even on the same wing at one point? I was in Dixon.
Cael is adorable! Awesome eyes!
We live in Oregon and both work for and live at our church. I do worship stuff and office stuff, and my husband is the church facilities manager, and he also has a construction business. Fun times! Every day is an adventure - especially with two small boys.
That grin is going to get you in trouble one day, but for now, it just melts your heart doesn't it? I had fun yesterday and I hope you're feeling better. Just let me know if you need me to come over again...
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
Katie
Hi, Melissa! Yes, I remember you! Weren't we even on the same wing at one point? I was in Dixon.
ReplyDeleteCael is adorable! Awesome eyes!
We live in Oregon and both work for and live at our church. I do worship stuff and office stuff, and my husband is the church facilities manager, and he also has a construction business. Fun times! Every day is an adventure - especially with two small boys.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Hugs,
Becky
that is one of the best picts of Cael i have ever seen. (next to last) he is going to be such good budies with our boy!!!!! Yetta
ReplyDeleteOh my little buddy, how auntie just loves you! I love to kiss your cheeks and pinch your chubby thighs!
ReplyDelete