Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The proud owner of...

A moleskin daily calendar. I think my life is going to be revolutionized. Now I have places for lists. And daily appointments. I won't forget things, which is especially great considering some of those brain cells I lost during pregnancy never came back!

Van Gough, Picasso, Hemmingway, Pidal. What do all of those last names have in common? They all owned a moleskine. Amazing...

7 comments:

  1. I really do feel as though some of those brain cells have been lost forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup... those brain cells NEVER COME BACK! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Classic example of missing brain cells:

    Victoria is frantically searching the back seat of the car.
    Holly: "What are you looking for?"
    Victoria: "My sunglasses. I thought I just saw them."
    H: "They're on your head."
    V: "Oh."

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep, they are gone! and i heard more leave with each pregnancy, never to return. oh joy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Missing brain cells??? I am glad I'm a dude.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gee you're not very compassionate honey...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE my moleskin too!! :)

    I also love reading your blog since Cael & Elijah are so close in age (but not really stage since Elijah is hardly attempting to crawl yet!). Anna loves it too-especially "tiny videos" of Cael. We watch them full screen at YouTube!

    Looking forward to having your hubby here in the summer...and seeing where God leads!

    ReplyDelete