Cael overcame a major obstacle in his life on this trip: he learned to like grass. Trivial as that seems, grass is everywhere and if you are afraid of it, like he was, that can be pretty difficult, especially when you're forced to be in such close contact with it as you crawl around on it.
I love that picture of Cael with hands up in the air as if he's given up!
ReplyDeleteWe might be going to SB in June for our anniversary. You'll have to tell me where that park is.
I love the picture of Gus and Cael on the bench...a very cute father son photo! Dash and Euan have the same shirt as Cael...gotta love the Target Circo brand :-)
ReplyDeleteFear of grass? Yeah tell me about it...my brother pushed me into the grass last night and I think I brought down the neighborhood with the screams. Tough times Cael. Tough times indeed.
ReplyDeleteAlicia feels the same way Cael did about grass. It seemed strange to me, but when I stopped to think about it grass IS a funny feeling :o)
ReplyDelete