Yes, today Cael is 1 year old. I have a one year old in the house! Someone asked me yesterday how old he is and I told them a year. It sounds so old in my ears. Today conjures up memories and images of being in the hospital a year ago. Just having had surgery. Being the happiest I've ever been. *sigh* Was that only a year ago? In many ways it truly feels like a lifetime ago!
Well, here are his last and final blue chair pictures for the
year *sigh*. His 1 year old blue chair pictures...



Congratulations, and happy birthday Cael! :)
ReplyDeleteAhh...Happy Birthday Cael! I can't believe a year has already gone by. It's been so fun to see him grow and change. By this time next year he'll probably be talking!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Cael! Love the last blue chair pic!
ReplyDeleteIt was fun seeing you this morning on your birthday, little man! Hope your parents give you lots of extra kisses today :).
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Cael! Melissa, has a year ever gone by faster in your life! :-)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday you little cutie pie! I remember praying for you and your mommy and daddy this time a year ago!
ReplyDelete