Monday, May 12, 2008

Mr Cheeseball

Cael has now learned to pose for the camera-when he wants to, of course. I was able to snap this very cute and very cheesy photo of him...

And this one of him and Daddy...I'm thankful to now get good pictures of him!

2 comments:

  1. the top picture makes him look like he has one REALLY long tooth. It makes me laugh! What happened to his chin? i don't remember there being a bump there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree about the long tooth! How funny. Actually Josiah had a real long tooth when he was a baby but he managed to grind it down to normal size. Cael is a little ham. I can't wait to see him this summer. Wait until he is four and you can't get him to smile and it takes like 20 shots just to get a good picture.

    ReplyDelete