Thursday, May 22, 2008

Randomness

Random thought #1
I just hope hope hope that David Cook wins tonight in the AI final. Tho I'm afraid the other David will win. *Sigh* It's just a TV show, right?

Random thought #2
Cael now says hi. We've been saying this to him for a while now and he just started repeating it back to us. He even said it to my mom on the phone tonight but not my dad. Pretty funny! He looks at us while we talk to him, like he's studying us and trying to figure out what we're saying. He's growing up so fast! 

Random thought #3
A year ago today I was in the hospital. They tried to induce me, which didn't work. But I spent several days in the hospital while they tried. Not so fun. But all worth it!! Was that really a year ago? 

Random thought #4
A few weeks ago we bought a new couch off of Craigslist. We love it. However, recently one of the spring sections in the middle broke. My husband, amazing that he is, fixed it tonight! He can now add "couch fixer" to his list of accomplishments.

4 comments:

  1. You dont know this... but David Cook did win. I cheated, I checked the results in the East Coast.
    BTW, the Lakers won also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cheated too. I saw it on Yahoo. Erik's bummed about the Spurs losing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Were you mad at Gus for spoiling it for you?! :) I didn't know it was airing earlier on the east coast & I just happened to be checking my friends' blogs & when I came to yours you revealed that David Cook won!!! Shame on you!!!You are lucky that I have Jesus in my heart so I have to forgive you!! ;) jkjk Anyways, but I'm stoked he won! I thought the younger David had a decent voice but I just didn't think he was very marketable.He should go the Disney route & become the male Hannah Montana.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well unlike you, i didnt read my blog until after i saw the show. gus told me he made a comment on my blog about the winner but i didnt read it purposefully until i knew david cook had won. unlike my hubby, i dont want to know the results beforehand. he did that every week but never told me. so funny! sorry that you read the spoiler. i totally agree with you about david archie going the disney route. that's pretty funny actually!
    btw gus says sorry for spoiling AI for you ;)

    ReplyDelete