Thursday, May 22, 2008

wohoooo

David Cook won American Idol!!! My 3 votes last night counted towards, for once, the right person winning!!! Shock of all shocks! My favorite actually won!!
BTW my jaw dropped when Simon apologized to David Cook for being so harsh and disrespectful. Double shock!!

4 comments:

  1. Awwwww man, I love American Idol. Too bad we are not there to watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because my husband was sleeping I couldn't scream as loud as I wanted to but I sure was jumping for joy in my living room! Finally there is redemption for Daughtry losing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You...voted? I know I shouldn't be as shocked as I am, but...::gulp::

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom and I were screaming at the top of our lungs!!! My five votes counted! (After 5, I couldn't get through any more :( ) I can't wait til his album comes out!!!

    ReplyDelete