1. Get Cael's 1 year birthday party invites in the mail.
2. Unload the dishwasher
3. Load the dishwasher
4. Take the sheets out of the dryer and make the bed
5. Brush my teeth and get into bed! {yawn am I tired!}
Five Favorite Snacks!
1. Applesauce
Five Favorite Snacks!
1. Applesauce
2. Ice cream
3. Peaches
4. Cucumbers in ranch dressing
5. Animal crackers {that gynormous bin from Costco didn't even last a month in this household!}
Five things I would do if I were a Billionaire:
1. Give to the church
Five things I would do if I were a Billionaire:
1. Give to the church
2. Give to missionaries
3. Give more to missionaries
4. Put $ into a fund for my kid's future education-college?!
5. Give to orphanages
Five Bad Habits:
1. Bite my lip when nervous, sad, frustrated, etc.
Five Bad Habits:
1. Bite my lip when nervous, sad, frustrated, etc.
2. Hit the snooze button at least 3-4 times {in fact I set my alarm "early" so I can snooze it and "sleep-in}
3. i don't capitalize {unless absolutely necessary. say a legal document...}
4. I clean compulsively
5. I leave the refrigerator door open while I cook so I have easy access
Five Places I have lived:
1. Sherman Oaks, CA
2. Saugus, CA
Five Places I have lived:
1. Sherman Oaks, CA
2. Saugus, CA
3. Canyon Country, CA
4. Saugus, CA
5. Van Nuys, CA
Five Jobs I've had:
1. Secretary at Disney
2. Secretary at Grace School
3. Substitute teacher
4. Day care worker
5. Barrista at a coffee shop
I want to know more about: ( This means you are tagged)
1. Jennie Pizzi
I want to know more about: ( This means you are tagged)
1. Jennie Pizzi
2. Wynne
3. Natalie
4. Emily Ban
5. Megan (Jennie's sister-sorry I just realized I don't know your last name!)
No comments:
Post a Comment