Cael had his 12 month appointment and weighs almost 27 pounds and is 31 inches long. The Dr. said he is well portioned so that is good. He is doing well, just busy. And funny. I read somewhere that babies develop a sense of humor at around 12 months and that would characterize him lately. He cracks up at everything around him, which always makes me laugh too!
I've kind of flaked out on posting lately because I've not been feeling good. Today I went to the Dr's office, which I HATE, and had a ton of blood drawn for a gazillion tests. Let me reiterate how much I hate giving blood. It took 2 technicans about 20 minutes and they finally settled on drawing from my hand, not a very desirable place to draw when there is 6 vials to fill. It's not fair that in the time I sat there, a half a dozen other people came and went. *sigh* It's just these veins which run deep that the Lord has given me. All of my tests so far have been negative. Which is a blessing. Good health is definitely something I take for granted!
I know Cael pictures have not been posted in a while. I will post some soon, mom!
I've been wondering if you were o.k. so I started praying for you. I trust that you will be feeling better soon. Take care of yourself.
ReplyDeleteI hope you feel better soon! Good health is more important than ever with a baby that needs you, so I know you must feel a bit anxious to get to the bottom of it. I'll be praying for you.
ReplyDeleteyou suffer with your mother's veins
ReplyDelete