Just when I thought life would settle down, it got crazier. I'm so thankful to be feeling better, tho, to keep up with everything!
We are off to the Resolved conference! It is put on by Grace and there will be over 3500 people attending! This year it is in Palm Springs, which will be super hot! I'm bringing Cael {and LOTS of sunscreen, toys, diapers, clothes, books, food, milk~phew!} and he will have a fun time playing with all of his friends, who are also going! These last few days have been full of shopping {thanks mom!!}, packing, doing last minute errands, oh and cleaning the house. My mom has taught me to always leave a clean house with everything in order before I go out of town. So I was up till Midnight last night and up again at 6 am this morning doing all of those last minute things so the house can be "just right" when we leave {thanks Mom!}
Here is Cael, tipping his hat goodbye, until later...
That is so adorable! Did you make him do that, or was it just a lucky shot? Have fun at Resolved!!
ReplyDeleteYour welcome and it was fun shopping yesterday - have an awesome and relaxing time. Hope Cael sleeps for you so you can get into some of the sessions.
ReplyDeleteLova ya guys,
Mom
PS Enjoy your clean and organized house :)
I am glad to hear that you are feeling better! Have a blast at Resolved. I can totally understand packing for a baby. I am getting ready for the Israel conference and packing all the baby food (36 jars of baby food, 3 cereal packages,snacks, and 3 cans of formula), diapers (70), and all the clothes,etc. etc,. Oh well!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of Cael! My mom says he is soooo cute! Can't wait to see him "live".
Melissa,
ReplyDeleteMust say there is a twinge of jealosy about Resolved! Praying that your heart will be changed and rejouvenated through the time! I'm also organizing a gillion things for Israel! Having my house tidy wasn't tops on the list but your post is motivating for my priorities next week! Is that your 3 teir thing behind Cael? Already ready for a tea party!
Emily
Luuuckyyyy! I have always regretted never attending any of the Resolved conferences. I'm really kicking myself. Maybe someday it will be possible or I'll save up for the DVD's. Anywho, I hope you have fun with friends and learn a lot!
ReplyDeleteOh, and I would love to have some of your recipes! My email is emilyban2007@yahoo.com
I had to laugh about leaving a clean house to come back to...my mom taught me the same thing and I am so thankful!:) Hope you enjoyed the conference as much as we did! Juli
ReplyDelete