Wednesday, June 18, 2008

We're back!

Picture courtesy of Lukas Van Dyke, downloaded from the Resolved website! This was taken on Friday in the registration hall.

We arrived back home this morning! It was soo nice to come home to a clean house, which motivated me to keep it clean by quickly unpacking and putting everything away. I'm getting caught up on my laundry too. As great as vacation always is, it's so nice to walk in the door and be home! 
We had a blast! The conference was great in so many ways. The speakers were terrific, music AWESOME, and fellowship wonderful. Cael did really well, too. He's such a flexible baby and handled the crazy schedule like a pro! All of his naps were taken in his stroller, which was such a blessing, so I was able to hear 3 of the sessions. I'm looking forward to hearing the remainder of them free on the website-there's even videos too, so I can watch the speakers. The heat of Palm Springs is amazing. I've never encountered such heat!! It was like having a sleeping bag wrapped around you, it was that oppressive. We enjoyed the pool and managed to stay inside most of the time. Thankfully our hotel connected to the conference center so we could walk inside, even, to the sessions. 
Well I have tons and tons of pictures to post. But today I'm focusing on resting, since I woke up today with a slight sore throat. But I will get those pictures posted soon! Hooray for Resolved!

p.s. oooh and they're already talking about Resolved 2009!! It's also in Palm Springs, it's on Sin, and the date is June 12th!! Can't wait!!

2 comments:

  1. Ooph, they scheduled Palm Springs again? They must be getting a really good deal! I can't wait to see your pictures (I already looked at Lukas'). It was so strange to see an empty gym during Crossroads' usual time on Sunday. First service was also a lot more roomy than usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Back! Can't wait to see more pictures.

    ReplyDelete