Long post alert! I think this is the most pictures I've ever added to one post; Heather, this post will make you proud :)
This was the 1st night at the back of the room. The stage was INCREDIBLE!

This was during one of the sessions; it looks like Rick is preaching. There were about 3400 people in attendance and the room was huge.

We also encouraged him to walk! Here we are on the 1st day, in the registration area, which later became one of Cael's play areas.

Cael also loved the mirror in the bookstore!
He would stand in front of it and talk to it; so funny!


This was the lounge area in the bookstore where we would hang out if Cael was awake during a session. They had a speaker which piped in the sermon too, which was great!

Cael also loved walking around with his stroller, which he learned to push!
This is where Cael took his naps, in the stroller.
I was able to listen to a few of the sermons this way!

The elevator in the hotel had a mirror in it. Every time we went into the elevator,
he grinned and talked to the baby in the mirror :)














You got some great pics of Cael - what an adorable grandson!!
ReplyDeleteHow fortunate you guys are to get to go! I'm still kicking myself for not taking the opportunity while I lived there. Oh well, hopefully next year we can make it!! I hope, I hope.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a great time. That is great that Cael will sleep in his stroller. Nathan will only nap for about 15 minutes in his. I can't wait to hear the sessions!
ReplyDeleteSamantha won't nap at all in her stroller (unless she's really, really tired)! Cael keeps on getting cuter! Can't wait to hang out with you both in a few hours. It's already so stinkin' hot outside :(.
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice long post :) I love the pics of Cael!
ReplyDelete