We recently took Cael camping. It was his 2nd camping trip, the 1st being when he was only 3 months old. This trip was fun! We went with my parents and their wonderful trailer, which gave Cael something to crawl around in. Everything and everyone was very dirty. But what can you expect when you're camping?
Sitting by the campfire with Daddy


















Looks fun. Where did you go camping?
ReplyDeletesan onofre sb. it's right by san clemente, which is beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteAh, San Onofre. The Beach Boys sang about it.
ReplyDeleteHi Melissa, I think I should introduce myself since I've been reading your blog. My name is Jessica Podhordeski, Kendall Manz's sister-in-law, Kiley's wife. I have enjoyed reading your blog, especially trying out some of your summer recipes :) Thanks for those!
ReplyDeleteTake care,
Jessica
It looks like you guys had a blast.
ReplyDeletehi jessica! it's so nice to meet you and i'm so glad you read my blog ;) i met kiley 8 years ago? or was it 9 when i came out to canada. wow that seems like a lifetime ago :) but it's so great to meet you!! are you on facebook? i just became friends with kiley and maybe i'll find you on there too!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE those pictures of Cael, I just wish that I had some of him and me, some more, recent ones *hint hint*... I love you theeeeeeeeeeeeeeees much! When are we hanging out next?
ReplyDelete