Saturday, July 12, 2008

O so yummy zucchini recipe!

My friend Terah posted a recipe for stuffed zucchini on her blog. So if you read her blog, you shall hear about this amazing recipe twice! We are huge fans of zucchini over here in our household so when I saw Terah's post, I knew I had to try it. Let me tell you, it was DELICIOUS! And also very easy to make, which is always a bonus! I had to take a picture of the end result to show you how elegant and gourmet they look too! 


Since she has the recipe typed out all nice, if you are interested in making it, check it out on her website here. Happy cooking and thanks Terah for a great recipe I shall be making again!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you liked it :o) My mother-in-law just gave me a HUGE zucchini so I think I might make the recipe again, but this time I'm going to introduce it to my husband...we'll see what he thinks!

    ReplyDelete