Today as we were walking to church, it suddenly occurred to me that September is a week away. September = fall. Fall = decorations. I had a giddy spell that I could decorate for fall soon. Man it seems like yesterday we just took down the Christmas decorations. Time flies when you're having fun, doesn't it?!
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVEEEE the fall!! I love to listen to the wind at night!
ReplyDeleteI wish I had your enthusiasm. It's hard for me to get into the spirit of Fall when it's 110 degrees outside :( I totally can't wait for Fall, though ;)
ReplyDeleteI must say, I think it's funny that you have Fall decorations. I had never heard of people decorating for Fall until I went to Grace. I thought Christmas was the only time people changed decorations.
ReplyDeleteheather, ditto. right now the 100+ weather doesn't exactly inspire me to pull out the fall decorations. tho i did walk by some really cute ones in walmart yesterday which was very exciting! but still, let's just say i won't be doing any decorating until probably october, if i can wait that long :)
ReplyDelete