I love coffee. With lots of flavored creamer and splenda. Lots. Gus teases me that why don't I add some coffee with everything else that put into it. For many years I have always been a Starbucks addict, customizing my iced lattes with extra shots of sugar free syrup, splendas, nonfat milk, and so on. However, my wallet has not been so happy with plopping down three or four bucks each time I order.
Enter McDonald's iced coffee...tadaaa!
For just over a dollar, you can order a flavored iced coffee that I promise tastes pretty close to its Starbucks companion. And they have a sugar free Vanilla flavor, which is amazing. I totally love it and so does my wallet!One word of warning...the large size is LARGE and will wire you with a little too much caffeine, or so was my experience yesterday. There is such a thing as too much caffeine, especially while trying to grocery shop with a toddler...
I am so glad I'm not a coffee drinker!
ReplyDelete