Thursday, October 2, 2008

8 years ago...

8 years ago today, Gus and I started "Getting to know each other for the purpose of marriage." That was right after Gus asked me if I wanted to take it to the next step in our relationship. I cannot believe that was 8 years ago...wow how time flies when you're having fun! 
Thanks honey for seeing something in me that you wanted to pursue. These past 8 years have been the best of my life! I love you with all my heart and if you asked me again, I would say Yes!!

3 comments:

  1. Remember how floored you were when Gus confessed his feelings for you? Remember how floored all of us were? It took you long enough, Gus! Man, I'm old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh....Time does fly. I wish I had been there to witness the "beginning" but at least Mike was and he can tell me all the funny stories. In fact, I'm going to ask him about it right now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tender love for each other can only be exceeded by each of your love of God and his word, all of which is surpassed greatly by God's eternal electing love for you both in Christ Jesus. Cael is the rich recipient in all this! Praise God!

    ReplyDelete