Thursday, September 11, 2008

the stuffed animal of all animals

My neighbor has this life-sized stuffed animal tiger. Cael and I visit her frequently and whenever we do, Cael climbs up onto the stuffed animal and snuggles with it. It's soo cute! So today I brought my camera with me and snapped a few pictures of him up on this huge stuffed animal...





3 comments:

  1. The blonde tornado is sooooooooooo
    tender and cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that thing is gigantic! A kid's dream! It reminds me of a stuffed animal we had when I was a kid. It was a lion named bubba and it was bigger than that tiger. It terrified me and I couldn't even be in the same room as it! Cael is very brave...

    ReplyDelete
  3. when I was four, we took Charlie the tuna with us camping. A gigantic inflated fish! On our return from the swimmin' hole, we discovered charlie had decided to remain behind. It seems he had taken a liking to that particular swimming, favoring it over the roof of our car, where I had responsibly told him to go before I got in the car. The nerve! I'm still bitter!

    ReplyDelete