Well life has been pretty crazy busy lately. I honestly feel like the days are just flying bye. Maybe it's because it's already September...where did Summer go?!?
We hung out with Ashlee and her parents lately and this picture cracks me up. She's clinging to her dad for dear life and Cael is totally oblivious, and in his own world. How things will change in a few years!

It seems that Cael has had a growth spurt lately. We've noticed how tall he is now and lean. Now that he's walking, he's definitely slimmed down. I've been grateful because he's going on 6 months now that he's been wearing the same clothes. Tho my mom bought him some really cute clothes from Children's place which I'm just dying for him to wear, once the weather changes!!



I love how Cael is reading the magazine like it's part of his daily routine. Ashlee is getting prettier every day. She's certainly a healthy girl :).
ReplyDeleteThanks, Victoria! :) I can't get over what a cute picture that is of her. My sweet little lamby. I copied it into our files. I love how you said things will change in a few years. Most certainly, I agree!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how big Cael has gotten! Mom said she saw you guys earlier today and he has entered into his "shy" stage.... awww....!!!! I LOVE that picture of him wearing the glasses. Are those the same ones we got him a while ago, or has he grown out of those??
ReplyDelete