I just made a switch in Cael's shower which makes bathing him SO much easier I just had to share...
Previously the shower had this type of shower head...
and so when I bathed Cael, I would fill up one of those buckets to rinse him off with. Since he has substantial amounts of curly hair, rinsing out his shampoo would take forever!

I agree. We have one of those, and now, instead of filling up the tub and using dirty water to rinse Ashlee of with, I just use the detachable shower head from start to finish. It works so much better and she likes the feeling of it on her skin.
ReplyDeleteGuess what? All the shower heads here in Russia are like this, but not all bathrooms have a holdy thingy on top. Thankfully ours does and so we get a real shower otherwise you have to hold the detachable shower head!
ReplyDeleteMelissa! Doncha just love those apostrophes?! You can see what you couldn't see!
ReplyDeleteWhat a brilliant idea! If we ever get our condo, we'll definitely have to get one of those!
ReplyDeleteahhh, how nice that would be! I'll have to ask Mark about putting in one of those :o) I don't bend over the bathtub very well anymore, so I think it would make the whole process much easier!
ReplyDelete