Cael is C.R.A.Z.Y. about his books. He barely plays with any of his toys because he is always reading. Or toting books around. Or asking someone, anyone to read to him. Beware, if you come over, he will ask you to read to him. {Although his attention span is about 10 seconds so after you've read the 2nd page to him, he's off to get you another book.} I am constantly picking books up everywhere because he takes one off the shelf, looks at it, and throws it behind him, onto the next one. I've started teaching him to pick up the books, but he asks me "permission" before he picks up each and every book. It's pretty funny. Ok here are some pictures with Cael and his books...







OH WOW, how on earth did you teach him to put the books away? My son is a book nut too and it makes me so proud. I hope both Sammy and Cael always love books.
ReplyDeleteHe is looking so big lately! Such a strapping young boy ;)
ReplyDeleteI agree with heather, I can't believe how old he looks in those pictures! He's growing up right before our eyes!!
ReplyDeleteOh no, a book lover! Maybe like his daddy?
ReplyDeleteMelissa, he is getting cuter and cuter, seriously!! How fun that he loves books. :)
ReplyDelete