Fall has officially arrived at our household, as of this afternoon. Wohoo! I've been dying to get out my fall decorations but waited until we were well into October. It would be nice if it wasn't 85 degrees outside, but o well!! I'm so excited now that the smell of pumpkin invades my home!
Doesn't this candle look so yummy? I can't wait to burn it!!

My little fall village

I love these pears

My entryway

Above the fireplace

Dining room shelf

Dining room centerpiece

Fall is even in the bathroom :)

I love these towels
I love how 'all out' you go with Fall decorations ;)
ReplyDeleteWow Melissa! I can't wait to see your Christmas decor!!!
ReplyDeleteso, which professional photographer did you retain to do this incredible job of capturing the full essence of your inspirations? Good Housekeeping and Sunset Magazine should have this photographer! Each scene has real warmth and depth. I'm very proud of you.
ReplyDeleteWOW! I'm very impressed.You're home looks really, really lovely. I wish I had that talent. Very nice. Gotta love this time of year!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite part is above the fireplace. It looks realllly pretty. You do go all out! I don't own even a single fall decoration! I never even think to buy any.
ReplyDeleteMelissa, your house is lovely!!! I had to be creative this year, because usually most of my things are on the floor, coffee table, etc. Places that are now easily raided by small, curious fingers ;o)
ReplyDeleteHave you tried burning your candle yet? Was it yummy? I lost my pumpkin candle, completely melted in the attic over the summer :o( So, I'm looking for a replacement, where did you get yours?