Monday, October 13, 2008

Lombardi's Pumpkin Patch

Saturday we went to Lombardi's pumpkin patch. It's a very big place with lots of things to do. Cael went last year but this year he was definitely more aware of what was going on and was treated to many fun and exciting things, such as...

Checking out pumpkins with the aunts and nana

Climbing bales of hay

Seeing pumpkins as big as he is

Looking at lots of animals

Chillin' with Daddy

Being held by Nana

Finding a straw "stick"

Sitting in the nose of a giant pumpkin

Being silly with mommy and daddy

Riding a pony

In jail with nana


Riding in a covered wagon with Aunt Katie

Petting sheep that were as big as he is

Going on a train ride with daddy

And finally finding pumpkins just his size!


3 comments:

  1. Loving Cael's autumn outfit! Got the note that you're at table 5 at EWG-cool! Is Patricia Mac really at your table too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That place is still just as cool as when I was a kid. I love Lombardi's ranch. We'll have to take Ashlee to a place like that soon.
    I love Cael's outfit! That striped sweater is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fun! I love Cael's sweater :)

    ReplyDelete