Friday, October 10, 2008

Got Disneyland?

Last night we had to go to the Northridge mall for a quick trip to the Apple store (btw getting Apple care is VERY worth it-they replaced a part for Gus' 2 1/2 year old laptop for free!) We didn't have our stroller with us and so Cael was a very big boy and walked almost the entire way to the store and back to the car. On the way back, we walked by the Disney store and Cael was instantly enthralled-even by the store's entryway design. So we walked in and he just kept saying "WOW" to everything. The store is so glittery and he absolutely loved it all. At the back of the store there is this huge stuffed animal display and he just loved picking up all of the animals. As a joke Gus showed him Bambi and Cael latched onto it and carried it around with him the entire time we were in the store. I thought that we are definitely going to have to go to Disneyland!! Cael will appreciate it a lot more than he did the last time we were there. On the way to and fro we had to ride on the escalator and Cael was in awe of the movement-another clue he is ready to go on rides!! With Christmas around the corner, I really want to go when it's all decorated for Christmas!! Hopefully we can go soon!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love Disneyland at Christmas. You've heard about how in 2009 you can get in free on your birthday, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am right there with Cael!! I am definitely having Disneyland withdrawals!

    ReplyDelete