That both Cael and Gus have recovered. We are no longer sick from the stomach flu in this household. Phew! And I'm pretty sure that Cael's midnight snack last night of saltines was mostly from boredom, since a street noise probably woke him up. His window is right off the street and we've been woken before because of car alarms going off, fire truck sirens, etc. He's been completely himself today and actually mostly yesterday too. Yay! I'm so glad that the bug of sickness has gone elsewhere...
The bug must have made it to our house, as I type this at 1:00 a.m. up with Noah. I realize it's just a little more than 24 hours after you were up with Cael.
ReplyDeleteGlad your boys are feeling better. Noah had to get IV fluids today. I'm hoping for a better day tomorrow.
OOOH, I am glad you are all better. I hate the stomach flu........I'd rather deal with anything else. It is no fun. I hope you manage to stay away from it.
ReplyDelete