Eating saltine crackers in his high chair. After midnight! Poor little guy. It's been a rough week in the Pidal household with both Cael and Gus catching the stomach flu. I thankfully have not yet been bit by that bug, but I probably don't have much skin left on my hands because I've washed them soo much this week! Hopefully Cael will finish his midnight snack of saltine crackers and go back to bed so I can get some sleep tonight!
awww! i'll be praying that the Lord will sustain your immune system! hang in there!
ReplyDeleteSheesh! That does not sound fun...for any of you. I hope they get better soon. The stomach flu must be so hard on a baby. :(
ReplyDeleteUgh. Hope Cael and Gus feel better soon!
ReplyDeletePoor guy!
ReplyDeleteIn response to your question, I'm sure Emma would be happy to take pix for you. You can contact her through her blog. I'm not sure what she would charge. How often do you get pics done?
Oh my goodness! Been there, except I was sick with the stomach flu as well. It was nightmarish. Thank the Lord you didn't get sick at the same time.
ReplyDelete