Tuesday, January 20, 2009

a day with Georgie

Today Cael & Georgie were playmates for the day. They played very well together and it was fun to see them interact!

I think Georgie loves books more than Cael does. She constantly had one with her. 

She constantly followed Gus around, to his delight, something Cael doesn't do too often. Here she is giving him five. In such a genteel way, too.

Watching "Little Einsteins"

I love her face when she laughs like this


She loved this book!



Cael kept standing right in front of Georgie

Watching with rapt attention

This is what happened when I told Cael to give Georgie a hug

She's very precious!


My little munchkin watching some 'toons


His "oooh" face


At the table, getting some snacks

She had to get up to the table where Gus was sitting! And she had lots to say to him.

She loved her crackers!

1 comment: