Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Monterey

One of my favorite vacation spots is Monterey. On our vacation, after saying goodbye to San Fransisco, we drove down to Monterey and spent a few nights there. It was so beautiful and incredibly relaxing! I will confess that I have hundreds of pictures of this beautiful city, the beach, and our very fun activities there, which I am going to take the next several days to put up as many as possible without totally and completely boring everyone :) Plus we bought a new camera and I found this super rad editing website, so I've been playing around with different fun effects on my pictures. Enjoy!









5 comments:

  1. Ah, Monterey. A place close to my heart. Our honeymoon destination and hands down one of the most beautiful places in God's great creation. I wonder how much more beautiful it was before the fall (of man)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to go there! It looks beautiful. Can't wait to see more pix!

    So, what is the RAD editing website?

    ReplyDelete
  3. picnik
    it's the raddest editing website. and free too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's what I thought. Don't you think iphoto does pretty much the same thing though?

    ReplyDelete
  5. well iphoto allows you to crop, make it black & white and has a few filters. picnic has a few dozen filters so it allows you to do a ton more. my favorite is the curve series of filters. i used a different one on every one of these last pictures. much more dramatic than any of iphoto's.

    ReplyDelete